New Splash Arts
Pool Party Fiora
New Summoner Icons
Arise [ W ]
- Vision range of Soldiers decreased from 575 to 350.
- Base damage of soldiers decreased from 50/55/60/65/70/75/80/85/90/95/100/110/120/130/140/150/160/170 to 50/52/54/56/58/60/63/66/69/72/75/85/95/110/125/140/155/170.
Lunge [ Q ]
- Bonus AD ratio increased from 0.55/0.7/0.85/1/1.15 to 0.95/1/1.05/1.1/1.15.
Safeguard [ W ]
- Base shield strength increased from 40/80/120/160/200 to 40/100/160/220/280.
Illumination [ Passive ]
- Bonus damage-per-level increased from 8 to 10.
Light Binding [ Q ]
- Base damage decreased from 60/110/160/210/260 to 50/100/150/200/250.
- Base Movement Speed decreased from 340 to 335;
- Auto-attack range decreased from 550 to 500.
Iron Ambassador [ Passive ]
- Shield value increased from 15% at all levels to 15/17.5/20% (values for levels 1/7/13);
- Cooldown decreased from 18/14/10 seconds to 16/13/10.
Heroic Charge [ E ]
- Stun duration decreased from 2 seconds at all ranks to 1.6/1.7/1.8/1.9/2.
Void Rush [ R ]
- Cooldown increased from 150/110/70 seconds to 180/140/100.
Power Chord [ Passive ]
- Base damage increased from 13-192 (increases with level) to 15-235.
Aria of Perseverance [ W ]
- Shield AP ratio increased from 0.25 to 0.3.
Song of Celerity [ E ]
- Duration of active increased from 1.5 seconds at all ranks to 3;
- AP Ratio of active (%) increased from 0.04 to 0.06.
- When out of combat, the active now gives Sona 16/17/18/19/20 [+0.07 AP] % bonus Movement Speed for 7 seconds.
We’ve been looking into different ways to bring back visibility on some of our patch-to-patch bugfixes and shed a bit of light on what caused the bugs or how we went about fixing them. We won’t always have these mini-contexts (sometimes things are really boring or simple), but hopefully the occasional storytime is interesting to you! We’ll update this thread a couple of times across the patch cycle.
Here are some of the bugs we’re fixing for 6.14 (feel free to let us know if they’re still busted):
1. Zyra Passive activates when recalling in brush
Zyra’s passive turns off while she’s in brush to prevent seeds from revealing her location. If she reveals herself by casting an ability or attacking, her passive turns back on. Since Recall is technically a spell, it was re-enabling Zyra’s passive, even though Recall itself doesn’t reveal you from brush.
2. Braum dies from Baron Nashor in one hit
This is a fun one ;P Baron was able to kill Braum in one hit with his Acid Shot if Braum moved in front of a target within a very specific time period and cast Unbreakable. Each of the missiles from Acid Shot “dies” after it hits the ground, and Braum’s E was intercepting that “death”. We made it so Unbreakable ignores that particular effect.
3. Yasuo’s Q and E+Q combo can fail to critically strike at 100% crit chance
Because of how Yasuo’s passive interacts with crit, he sometimes ran into rounding errors with crit runes (every other source of crit is a #cleannumber so rounding’s not an issue). We adjusted some of the background math to fix this inconsistency.
4. Annie could override Tibbers’s Vengeance AI by issuing him a command at the moment she died
When Annie dies, Tibbers goes berserk and tries to kill the champion that killed Annie. If extremely unluckily timed, that AI could be overridden by a simple movement or attack command made at the exact moment Annie died. We added a short buffer so Tibbers ignores any command received after Annie dies.
5. Bad Santa Veigar’s custom particles for Dark Matter were missing
When we last worked on Veigar (BelugaWhale I’m looking at you O_O), we did a bit of file cleanup to make him easier to work with in the future. In the process, we removed the line that told Bad Santa Veigar to use special visuals for W. Fixing this one was a matter of diffing* his previous files with the updated ones, and re-adding the line that went missing.
*Diffing means comparing two versions of the same file. “Difference”. Yeah.
Please let us know if you find this kind of information interesting!
[ Link to Post ]