[ Reminder ] The PBE is a testing ground for changes. What you see here may not reflect what you see in Patch Notes. Remember that developers want your feedback so if you disagree with a change, you can always submit your thoughts on the PBE Community Forums.
[ Note ] Hextech Crafting is back on the PBE for testing. You can find my gude on how the new system works HERE.
Mark of the Assassin [ Q ]
- Triggering the mark now restores 40 energy at all ranks, increased from 20/25/30/35/40.
Shadow Dance [ R ]
- Dash speed increased from 1600 to 2000.
Timewinder [ Q ]
- Cooldown decreased from 11/10/9/8/7 seconds to 9/8.5/8/7.5/7.
Barrel Roll [ Q ]
- Slow duration is now always 2 seconds, regardless of how long the barrel was charged for (1.3 – 2 seconds on live).
- Cooldown decreased from 11/10/9/8/7 seconds to 9/8.5/8/7.5/7
End of the Line [ Q ]
- Bonus AD ratio on returning hit decreased from 0.4/0.6/0.8/1/1.2 to 0.4/0.55/0.7/0.85/1;
- If [ Q ] hits terrain, there’s now a 0.25 second delay before the returning hit triggers.
Quickdraw [ E ]
- Duration of True Grit passive [bonus Armor & MR] increased from 4 seconds to 5.
Relentless Assault [ Passive ]
- Maximum number of stacks increased from 6 to 8;
- Bonus Attack Speed per stack decreased from 4/6/8/10/12/14% to 3.5/5/6.5/8/9.5/11%;
- Total Attack Speed increased from 24/36/48/60/72/84% to 28/40/52/64/76/88%.
Grandmaster’s Might [ R ]
- AP Ratio on empowered hits decreased from 0.7 to 0.6;
- AP Ratio on bonus Magic Resist from active decreased from 0.7 to 0.6.
Renewal [ R + W ]
- Karma will now receive the second heal, even if the target dies during the duration of the leash.
Hammer Shock [ Q ]
- Damage changed from 40/70/100/130/160 [+0.7 Bonus AD] to 40/65/90/115/140 [+0.8 Bonus AD];
- Damage to minions increased from 80% to 100%.
[ Bonus ] Here’s the buffed Xin Zhao soloing Dragon at level 3 after a standard jungle clear.
Battle Cry [ W ]
- Passive heal on third hit now additionally scales with 0.3 of Bonus AD;
- Additionally, the third hit critically strikes for 160/170/180/190/200% physical damage.
Audacious Charge [ E ]
- Cooldown changed from 14/13/12/11/10 seconds to 12 at all ranks.
Mega Inferno Bomb [ R ]
- Damage in the center increased from 250/375/500 [+0.9 AP] to 300/450/600 [+1.1 AP];
- Enemies away from the center take 66% of the damage, decreased from 80%.
Dead Man’s Plate
- Slow strength decreased from 75% to 50%;
- Recipe cost increased from 1000 Gold to 1100 [total cost up from 2800 Gold to 2900].
Duskblade of Draktharr
Grants 75 Attack Damage and 5% Movement Speed;
Recipe: Serrated Dirk [1100 Gold] + B.F. Sword [1300 Gold] + 850 Gold Recipe Cost = 3250 Gold Total;
UNIQUE Passive: Grants 10 Armor Penetration;
UNIQUE Passive: Hitting an enemy Champion with a basic attack applies Nightfall to them [120 second CD];
Nightfall: After 2 seconds, the target is dealt 90 [+25% of Missing HP] physical damage. If you score a kill or an assist before Nightfall triggers, the passive’s cooldown is reset.
- Recipe cost increased from 700 Gold to 800 [total cost unchanged due to 100 Gold cost decrease on Warden’s Mail].
- Health increased from 450 to 500.
- Recipe cost increased from 900 Gold to 1000 [total cost unchanged].
- Damage dealt by the splash now only applies 50% of player’s total Life Steal, decreased from 100%.
- Now deals 50% more damage to minions and neutral monsters.
- Cost decreased from 1100 Gold to 1000.
Sweetheart Sona will be available in store for 975 RP.
Only you can love me, Summoner.~
Sweetheart Sona is 975 RP and includes -
- New model and texture, including a harp-style Etwahl!
- New recall animation!
- New particles for all of her skills – hearts and glitter!
- New sound effects on her recall animation!
Sweetheart Sona is now available to play on PBE! Please note that PBE content is still a work in progress! We always find bug reports and feedback super helpful, as well as constructive feedback, so feel free to comment in the thread below! Likewise, if you’ve got any questions, post ‘em here, and we’ll do our best to answer them.
*Prices on PBE subject to change.
[ Link to Post ]
Heartseeker Orianna will be available in store for 1350 RP.
We will kill your enemies with hearts and glitter – that will be fun!
Heartseeker Orianna is 1350 RP and includes -
- New model and texture for her and the Ball!
- New recall animation – he loves me, he loves me not. (Can robots even love?)
- New particles for all of her skills – pink, pink, and more pink!
- New sound effects on all skills and recall animation!
Heartseeker Orianna is now available to play on PBE! Please note that PBE content is still a work in progress! We always find bug reports and feedback super helpful, as well as constructive feedback, so feel free to comment in the thread below! Likewise, if you’ve got any questions, post ‘em here, and we’ll do our best to answer them.
*Prices on PBE subject to change.
January 27th – We’re aware of an issue where Heartseeker Orianna’s recall is missing her props!
[ Link to Post ]
The Harpseeker ward skin will be in store for 640 RP.
Three Valentine’s Day-themed icons are on the PBE. No news yet on how to get these:
If you have any questions, feel free to ask me at @NoL_Chefo or e-mail me at email@example.com.