PBE – New Sona Art & Changes to HP Bars
- Fury of the Sand’s ( R ) bonus cast range reduced from 150 to 100;
- Fury of the Sand’s ( R ) cooldown increased from 100 to 120;
- Total cost reduced from 3720 to 3700;
- Total cost reduced from 1570 to 1550;
- Added tooltip for the % bonus damage increase from Living Shadow (W).
Changes to current HP bar:
Currently HP squares on the PBE represent 200 HP, up from 100. After every 1000 HP you get a thick black line indicating it, as shown on the screen below.
Here’s some more insight on the matter by Xelnath, Game Systems Designer:
We feel that 200 hp bars are far more readible in the level 5-13 range, but the transition is a bit rough. We really feel that showing precise health in the 2k-3k range is very important after the Season 3 changes.
If you’d like to chime in on the ongoing discussion, feel free to do so here.