- Rek’Sai, the Void Burrower
- Eternum Rek’Sai
- Poro Ward Skins
- Champion Changes
- Item Changes
- Jungle Changes
[ Reminder ] The PBE is a testing ground for changes. What you see here may not reflect what you see in Patch Notes. Remember that developers want your feedback so if you disagree with a change, you can always submit your thoughts on the PBE Community Forums.
Rek’Sai Abilities [ from Riot's preview ]
Rek’Sai Champion Voice [ video by SkinSpotlights ]
- Damage: 55.628 (+ 3.35 per level )
- Health: 611.2 (+ 90 per level )
- Movement Speed: 335
- Armor: 28.3 (+ 3.75 per level )
- Magic Resist: 32.1 (+ 1.25 per level )
- Health-per-5: 7.35 (+ 0.65 per level )
- Range: 175 (Melee)
Doesn’t use Mana, uses Fury
“The largest and fiercest of her species, Rek’Sai is a merciless predator that tunnels through the earth to ambush and devour her prey. Her insatiable hunger has laid waste to entire regions of the once-great Shuriman empire. Merchants, traders and armed caravans will go hundreds of miles out of their way to avoid these vast areas, though cunning bandits have been known to lure the unwary into her killing grounds. Once Rek’Sai detects you, your fate is sealed. There is no hope of escape; she is death from below the sand.”
Dealing damage while unburrowed generates Fury.
Burrowing consumes Fury over 5 seconds to restore up to X health. During this time, Rek’Sai’s next attack that generates Fury will grant 15 bonus Fury.
Cooldown: 4 seconds || Range: 325
Unburrowed – Queen’s Wrath: Rek’Sai lashes out, dealing 15/35/55/75/95 ( +0.4 Bonus AD ) bonus physical damage damage to all enemies around her with her next three basic attacks within 5 seconds.
Burrowed - Prey Seeker: Rek’Sai fires out a pulse of void energy in a straight line skillshot that detonates on the first enemy struck, dealing 60/90/120/150/180 (+0.5 AP) magic damage and revealing the target and all nearby enemies also hit by the missile’s explosion for 2 seconds.
Cooldown: 4 seconds || Range: 1650
Unburrowed - Burrow: Rek’Sai burrows underground, gaining Tremor Sense (a unique mechanic that shows Rek’Sai all enemy movement in a wide area around her) and increased movement speed at the expense of vision range and access to her basic attacks. She ignores unit collision as she moves around.
Burrowed - Unburrow: Rek’Sai bursts out into the open, knocking up nearby enemies for 1 second, based on their proximity to Rek’Sai, and dealing 60/110/160/210/260 ( + 0.5 Bonus AD) physical damage to them. A unit cannot be hit by Unburrow more than once every 10 seconds.
Burrowed Effects: New abilities, +15 Movement Speed, reduces vision range, disabled basic attacks, and gains Tremor Sense: Nearby enemies that move in the Fog of War have their position revealed to Rek’Sai and her allies.
Cooldown: 12 seconds|| Cooldown for Burrowed: 20/19.5/19/18.5/18 seconds || Range: 250
Unburrowed – Furious Bite: Rek’Sai bites a target dealing 80/90/100/110/120% of Total AD as physical damage, increasing by up to 100% at maximum Fury. If Furious Bite is cast while Rek’Sai has 100 Fury, it deals true damage instead of physical.
Burrowed – Tunnel: Rek’Sai digs toward a target location, creating a pair of tunnels at the two ends of her path. Tunnels last for 10 minutes and can be destroyed by enemies. Rek’Sai may have 8 tunnels at one time.
Cooldown: 180/150/120 seconds || Range: Global
Passive: Rek’Sai gains 20/40/60% Attack Speed.
Active: Rek’Sai channels for 1.5 seconds before burrowing and dashing towards any of her tunnels, briefly gaining significant movement speed once she emerges. Taking damage from a champion or tower will interrupt the channel.
Eternum Rek’Sai will be available in store for 1350 RP.
For her recall, Eternum Rek’Sai summons red lightning around her.
Fury of the Xer’Sai [ Passive ]
Queen’s Wrath/Prey Seeker [ Q ]
Burrow/Unburrow [ W ]
Furious Bite/Tunnel [ E ]
Void Rush [ R ]
The following wards will be sold at 640 RP in the store.
Astro Poro Ward
Gentleman Poro Ward
Counterstrike [ E ]
- Cooldown decreased from 18/16/14/12/10 seconds to 16/14/12/10/8
- Flat magic resist bonus changed from 25/35/45 to 20/35/50
- Bonus Armor changed from 25/35/45 (+0.3 Bonus AD) to 20/35/50 (+0.5 Bonus AD)
- The changes to Sejuani posted during this PBE update are now up for testing.
Shadow Dash [ E ]
- Energy cost reduced from 120 at all ranks to 100
Twin Bite [ Q ]
- Cooldown decreased from 10/9/8/7/6 seconds to 9/8/7/6/5
Burnout [ W ]
- Now deals 20% more damage against jungle monsters
- Base HP-per-second decreased from 0.9 to 0.4
- HP-per-second per level decreased from 0.14 to 0.1
Astral Infusion [ W ]
- AP Ratio on heal after hitting an enemy champion with Starcall increased – minimum ratio up from 0.2 AP to 0.3 AP, maximum – from 0.4 AP to 0.6 AP
Hunter’s Call [ W ]
- Duration increased from 6 seconds to 10 seconds
- Movement Speed increased from 340 to 345
- Cooldown decreased from 5/4.75/4.5/4 seconds to 4 at all ranks
Elastic Slingshot [ E ]
- Base damage increased from 80/120/160/200/240 to 80/130/180/230/280
- Addtionally, Elastic Slingshot will spawn bonus health blobs for Zac if he hits multiple enemy champions with the spell.
Athene’s Unholy Grail
- Unique passive - Mana Font increased to 2% missing mana every 5 seconds from 1.5%
[ Note ] This change also applies to Chalice of Harmony and Mikael’s Crucible
- Mana Regen decreased from 60% of champion’s base mana regen to 50%
- No longer reduces Smite’s cooldown by 15 seconds
Gift of Heavy Hands [ Krug Camp ]
- Stun on jungle monsters now procs every 6 attacks, increased from 5
If you have any questions, feel free to ask me at @NoL_Chefo or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.