Why Aren’t You Watching the OGN?
Seriously? If you are into the competitive League of Legends scene and you are not watching the Korean OGN Champions you are only depriving yourself of some of the most entertaining and spectacular League of Legends the world has ever seen. If you think the NA LCS is entertaining you haven’t seen anything yet. I have nothing but good things to say about this competition and encourage everyone that enjoys Â eSports and gets aroused by Â extremely high level competitiveÂ League of Legends to head over to the OGN Twitch Channel and watch.
- The level of play is completely next-level and out of this world. You have never seen anything so incredibly skilled, strategic and tactful, entertaining, and sometimes absolutely crazy in the best way you can imagine.
- The shoutcasters are divine! MonteCristo and Doa have an incredibly natural chemistry together and are not only incredibly informative about the game, and Korean scene, but also just as entertaining to listen to as the games are to watch.
- The crowd is incredibly loud and awesome, and they do it without stupid horns! People cheer, girls scream, and every play, juke, and kill is met with the appropriate amount of admiration that you would expect at any professional level sporting event! It makes it incredibly exciting to watch!
- The level of production that goes into the tournament is incredibly high. Even the “2nd rate” English stream is very impressive and I think even Riot’s LCS could stand to learn something from the production OGN puts into their Champions tournaments.
- It plays 2-3 times a week, 4 games a day. The amount of content you get access to is almost equal to the NA and EU LCS combined! It also airs extremely early in the morning (AM) which means you get to watch VoDs and can seek out the games you want to watch and skip past all the down times, interviews, and picks/bans if you’re just hungry to watch games.
- You will learn something new, or see something new, almost every broadcast! It isn’t a secret that Korean LoL is the real deal. If you are looking to improve your game or learn the latest trends and strategies then it would only benefit you to watch the OGN games.
- It’s only $5.99 a month! This is actually a lot better than OGN’s past broadcasting options where they would charge $1.00 for a 24 hour pass to watch VoDs.
No I am not getting paid by OGN to write this, I wish I was. I just feel bad keeping this secret to myself. Obviously some people probably know about, and watch, the OGN, but not enough do. Like I said in the beginning you are just depriving yourself if you don’t watch these games. They are really that good and entertaining. I have never been so entertained or smiled so much while watching League of Legends and for $6 bucks you can’t go wrong!
OGN Twitch Channel -Â http://www.twitch.tv/ongamenet