[PBE 28/01] Changes to Corki, Gragas, Graves, Kog’Maw, Soraka, Xin Zhao and Zed, New Mastery – Expose Weakness
[ Reminder ] The PBE is a testing ground for changes. What you see here may not reflect what you see in Patch Notes. Remember that developers want your feedback so if you disagree with a change, you can always submit your thoughts on the PBE Community Forums.
[ Note ] Hextech Crafting is back on the PBE for testing. You can find my gude on how the new system works HERE.
Check out Heartseeker Orianna, Sweetheart Sona, the Harpseeker Ward Skin and a new AD Assassin item -Â Duskblade of Draktharr!
Phosphorus Bomb [ Q ]
- Base Damage decreased from 80/130/180/230/280 to 70/120/170/220/270.
Drunken Rage [ W ]
- Damage is now additionally dealt to enemies around the initial target.
Caustic Spittle [ Q ]
- Passive Attack Speed bonus moved from [ Q ] to [ W ].
Bio-Arcane Barrage [ W ]
- Now has Caustic Spittle’s passive [+15/20/25/30/35% bonus Attack Speed].
End of the Line [ Q ]
- Base damage on returning hit decreasedÂ from 85/145/205/265/325 toÂ 85/135/185/235/285.
Starcall [ Q ]
- Mana cost decreased fromÂ 70/75/80/85/90 to 60 at all ranks;
- Slow decreased fromÂ 30/35/40/45/50% to 30% at all ranks;
- Targets are now always slowed, regardless of whether they were in Starcall’s center;
- Additionally, if Starcall damages an enemy Champion, Soraka gains Alignment.
- Alignment: RestoreÂ 30/45/60/75/90 Health andÂ 20/30/40/50/60 Mana over 5 seconds.
Astral Infusion [ W ]
- Can no longer heal minions;
- Base Heal decreased fromÂ 120/150/180/210/240Â to 70/100/130/160/190.
- No longer heals Soraka for hitting enemy Champions with Starcall;
- Now, if Astral Infusion is cast while Alignment is ticking, Soraka will transfer the Alignment buff from herself to the healed ally.
[ Note ] Xin Zhao got heavily buffed on the PBE. You can find the changes HERE.
Battle Cry [ W ]
- Bonus Damage on third hit decreased from 60/70/80/90/100% toÂ 40/50/60/70/80%.
Death Mark [ R ]
- Damage decreased fromÂ 30/40/50% toÂ 25/35/45%.
Expose Weakness [ Tier 2 Ferocity ]
- Expose your most recently damaged enemy Champion to take 2% more damage from allies.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask me atÂ @NoL_ChefoÂ or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.