Patch 6.4 will hit live in the early hours of February 24th, assuming there are no delays. Here are its contents:
Charm [ E ]
- The charm CCÂ will no longerÂ cancel dashes cast before the spell hit.
Ranger’s Focus [ Q ]
- Stack duration increased from 4 seconds to 5;
- Focus stacks no longer disappear immediately after 4 seconds of not attacking; instead, they disappearÂ at a rate of 1-per-second.
Yordle Snap Trap [ W ]
- Bonus damage on Headshot decreased from 10/20/30/40/50% [+0.6 AD ] to a flat 25/50/75/100/125 [+0.8 AD].
90-Caliber Net [ E ]
- Cooldown decreased from 18/16/14/12/10 seconds to 16/14.5/13/11.5/10.
Trueshot Barrage [ R ]
- Cooldown increased from 80 seconds at all ranks to 120.
Riposte [ W ]
- Cooldown increased from 19/18/17/16/15 seconds to 24/22/20/18/16.
Bladework [ E ]
- Cooldown decreasedÂ fromÂ 15/13/11/9/7Â seconds to 13/11/9/7/5;
- Cooldown now begins when either the two auto attacks hitÂ or when the buff expires (CD begins immediately when [ E ] is cast on live).
Parrrley [Â Q ]
- Bonus Gold on kill decreased from 4/5/6/7/8 to 2/3/4/5/6Â [Silver Serpents number is still the same].
Powder KegÂ [ E ]
- Cooldown per charge changed fromÂ 18/17/16/15/14 seconds toÂ 20/18/16/14/12;
- Maximum number of kegs changed from 2/3/4/5 [upgraded with ranks in R] to 3 at all ranks.
Cannon BarrageÂ [ RÂ ]
- No longer passively increases the maximum number of Powder Kegs that can be stored;
- Base Armor increased from 20 to 22;
- Base Movement Speed increased from 325 to 330;
- Health regen per second increased from 1.1 [+0.1 per level] to 1.2 [+0.11 per level].
Bouncing Blade [ Q ]
- AP ratio on mark increased from 0.15 to 0.2;
- Bounces now deal full damage (10% damage dropout per bounce on live).
- Base Attack Speed decreased from 0.665Â to 0.567
The Culling [ R ]
- Range decreased from 1400 to 1200.
- Health regen per second decreased from 1.7 to 1.4.
Ground Slam [ E ]
- Base damage decreased fromÂ 60/100/140/180/220 toÂ 60/95/130/165/200.
Electro Harpoon [ E ]
- Now uses an ammo system, with a recharge cooldown of 5Â seconds (10 second cooldown on live);
- Heat per harpoon used decreased from 20 to 10;
- Slow duration decreased from 3 seconds to 2.
Overload [ Q ]
- Base damage increased fromÂ 60/85/110/135/160 toÂ 60/95/130/165/200.
Ricochet [ W ]
- Bounces can now crit with no penalties (base damage is still 50% of the original attack), but only if the original hit crits.
Shadow Dash [Â EÂ ]
- Can now taunt jungle monsters.
Flame Breath [ E ]
- Tooltip Fix: Now states that the duration of the % HP on-hit buff lasts 5 seconds.
Turtle Stance [ W ]
- Base shield strength decreased fromÂ 60/100/140/180/220 toÂ 60/95/130/165/200.
Phoenix Stance [ R ]
- Base damage on third-hit passive proc decreased fromÂ 40/80/120/160/200 toÂ 40/75/110/145/180.
Death Ray [ E ]
- Base damage decreased fromÂ 70/115/160/205/250Â to 70/110/150/190/230;
- Augment: Aftershock – Explosion damage decreased from 70/115/160/205/250 toÂ 70/110/150/190/230.
Battle Cry [Â W ]
- Attack Speed bonus on active decreased fromÂ 40/50/60/70/80%Â to 40/45/50/55/60%;
- AP ratio on heal decreased from 0.7 to 0.4.
Boots of Swiftness
- Bonus Movement Speed decreased from 65 to 60.
- Now additionally increases your mana pool by 1 every 8 seconds.
- Tenacity value increased from 20% to 30%.
- Active can no longer be activated if you have less than 20% of your maximum mana;
- Active is now always on; it’s no longer a toggle. The active won’t trigger on minions, only enemy champions and monsters.
- Movement Speed decreased from 10% to 7%.
- Health granted decreased from 500 to 400;
- Recipe now requires a Long Sword instead of a Ruby Crystal (recipe cost decreased by 50 Gold to compensate).
Warlord’s Bloodlust [ Keystone in Ferocity ]
- Rework:Â Gain increasingly more Life Steal based on your missing health against Champions (up to 20% LS). Against minions gain 50% benefit.
Expose Weakness [ New Tier 2 Ferocity ]
- Damaging enemy Champions causes them to take 3% more damage from your allies.
Blood Moon KennenÂ will be available in store for 975 RP.
Blood Moon Yasuo will be available in store for 975 RP.
No idea how you can get these yet, but it will likely involve your wallet.
Diana, Leona and Pantheon have all received updated in-client lore entries:
”I am the light coursing in the soul of the moon.”
Bearing her crescent moonblade, Diana fights as a warrior of the Lunari, a faith all but quashed in the lands around Mount Targon. Clad in shimmering armor the color of winter snow at night, she is a living embodiment of the silver moon’s power. Imbued with the essence of an Aspect from beyond Targon’s towering summit, Diana is no longer wholly human, and struggles to divine herpower and purpose in this world.
”If you would shine like a sun, first you must burn like one.”
Imbued with the fire of the sun, Leona is a warrior templar of the Solari who defends Mount Targon with her Zenith Blade and Shield of Daybreak. Her skin shimmers with starfire while her eyes burn with the power of the celestial Aspect within her. Armored in gold and bearing a terrible burden of ancient knowledge, Leona brings enlightenment to some, death to others.
”Bring forth one true champion, or a hundred more like you, and then we shall have a battle that will be spoken of until the end of time.”
The peerless warrior known as Pantheon is a nigh-unstoppable paragon of battle. He was born among the Rakkor, a warlike people living on the flanks of Mount Targon, and after climbing the mountain’s treacherous peak and being deemed worthy, he was chosen to become the earthly incarnation of the celestial Aspect of War. Imbued with inhuman power, he relentlessly seeks the enemies of Targon, leaving only corpses in his wake.
Places to contact me: