Patch 6.6 will be live in the early hours of March 23rd, assuming there are no delays. Here are its contents:
- Champion Changes
Triumphant Roar [ E ]
- Now heals allies for 33% of the healâ€™s original value, decreased from 50%.
FeastÂ [ R ]
- Bonus health gained per stack increased from 90/120/150 to 100/140/180.
Z- Drive ResonanceÂ [ Passive ]Â Â Â
- Movement Speed buff increased from 40/50/60/80% (values for levels 1/6/11/16) toÂ 50/60/70/80%.
Phase Dive [ E ]
- Cooldown decreasedÂ from 13/11.5/10/8.5/7 seconds to 11/10/9/8/7.
Duelist’s Dance [ Passive ]
- True damage on Vitals changed from 3% [+ 2.8 – 4.5% of Bonus AD] to 2% [+4% of Bonus AD].
Bladework [ E ]
- Slow strength decreasedÂ from 40/45/50/55/60% to 30% at all ranks.
Eye of the Storm [ E ]
- Bonus AD while shield is active decreased from 14/23/32/41/50 to 10/17.5/25/32.5/40.
Monsoon [ R ]
- Knockback duration decreased from 0.75 seconds to 0.5.
To The SkiesÂ [ Q ]
- Damage increased from 30/70/110/150/190/230 [+1.0 Bonus AD] toÂ 40/80/120/160/200/240Â [+1.2 Bonus AD];
- Mana cost decreasedÂ from 40/45/50/55/60/65Â to 40 at all ranks.
- Attack speed decreasedÂ from 0.695 [+3% per level] to 0.65 [+2.5% per level].
Sentinel [ W ]
- Magic damage on proc decreased from 10/12.5/15/17.5/20% toÂ 5/7.5/10/12.5/15%;
- Now passively gives Kalista 9% [+1% per level] bonus Attack Speed when her Oathsworn ally is nearby;
- Ghosts now do 3 laps before disappearing, decreased from 7.
Fate’s Call [ R ]
- Cast range decreased from 1400 to 1000.
Defiance [ R+E ]
- Bonus to shield increasedÂ from 30/90/150/210 [+0.3 AP] toÂ 30/100/170/240Â [+0.6 AP].
Taste Their FearÂ [ Q ]
- Cooldown decreased from 3.5 seconds at all ranks to 3.
Void Spike [ W ]
- Cooldown decreased from 10 seconds at all ranks to 9.
Whimsy [ W ]
- Duration of speed buff decreasedÂ from 3/3.5/4/4.5/5 seconds toÂ 3/3.25/3.5/3.75/4.
Prismatic BarrierÂ [ W ]
- Shield decreasedÂ from 80/105/130/155/180 [+0.35 AP] toÂ to 50/70/90/110/130 [+0.2 AP];
- Return shield now stacks with the original, rather than replacing it;
- The staff projectile now travels slower away from Lux and faster toward her.
- Magic Resist increased from 30 [+0 per level] to 32 [+1.25 per level].
Sapling Toss [ E ]
- Duration of saplings increased from 35 seconds at all ranks toÂ 40/45/50/55/60.
Wuju StyleÂ [ E ]
- True damage on active changed fromÂ 10/15/20/25/30 [+0.1/0.125/0.15/0.175/0.2 Total AD] toÂ 12/19/26/33/40 [+0.25 Bonus AD].
Javelin Toss [ Q ]
- â€œHuntâ€ debuff noÂ longer roots jungle monsters.
Bushwhack [ Human W ]
- â€œHuntâ€ debuff noÂ longer roots jungle monsters.
Pounce [ Cougar W ]
- Base damage increased fromÂ 50/100/150/200 toÂ 65/110/155/200;
Command: Attack [ Q ]
- Mana cost decreased from 50 at all ranks to 30/35/40/45/50.
Blinding AssaultÂ [ Q ]
- Duration of blind debuff decreased from 2 Â seconds to 1.5;
- Cooldown increasedÂ from 11/10/9/8/7 secondsÂ to 11/10.5/10/9.5/9.
Twin Bite [ Q ]
- Total AD ratio on second hit decreased from 0.8/0.85/0.9/0.95/1.0 to 0.4/0.55/0.7/0.85/1.0.
Burnout [ W ]
- No longer deals 20% increased damage to jungle monsters.
- Base damage on proc decreased from 80 to 60.
- Recipe changed fromÂ Â Pickaxe [875 Gold] + Â Rejuvenation Bead [150 Gold] + 175 Recipe Cost to 2 x Â Long Sword [350 Gold] + Rejuvenation Bead + 350 Recipe Cost (total cost unchanged).
- Attack Damage decreased from 30 to 20;
- Now once again has the passive cleave on-hit.
- Attack Damage decreased from 50 to 35;
- (Recipe changed to reflect the Tiamat recipe changes.)
- Armor and Magic Resist decreased from 60 to 55;
- Void Gates now always take 5 hits to kill, but will regenerate their hit points outside combat.
Three stars constantly orbit Aurelion Sol, dealing magic damage and applying spell effects to enemies they strike.
Aurelion Sol fires the core of a newborn star in a target direction that explodesâ€”dealing damage and stunning all nearby enemiesâ€”upon reactivation or once it travels beyond his starsâ€™ maximum orbital range. Aurelion Sol can travel alongside Starsurge, and by keeping it close heâ€™ll nurture it, growing it in size so that it damages and stuns a wider area when it explodes.
Aurelion Sol pushes his stars out to his outer ring, significantly increasing their power. Celestial Expansion costs mana to cast and drains mana every second the ability is toggled on. Once he toggles the ability off or runs out of mana, Aurelion Sol pulls his stars back.
Passive: Aurelion Sol builds up increasing movement speed as he travels continuously in the same direction, and loses speed on sharp turns. Some of this speed is stored away as Escape Velocity stacks, which are lost entirely whenever he takes damage from an enemy.
Active: Once Aurelion Sol maxes his Escape Velocity stacks, he can activate Comet of Legend to pull in his orbiting stars and take flight, traversing over terrain for a long distance. He cannot turn once his course is set, and enemy damage will bring Aurelion Sol back to earth, restoring his orbiting stars.
Aurelion Sol shoots out a long wave of starfire in a target direction that damages and slows all struck enemies. Nearby enemies caught in the blast are also knocked back to Aurelion Solâ€™s outer ring.
Ashen Lord Aurelion Sol will be available in store for 1350 RP.
Definitely Not Vel’KozÂ will be available in store for 750 RP.
Draven DravenÂ will be available in store for 750 RP.
Meowkai will be available in store for 1350 RP.
Â Urf KenchÂ will be available in store for 750 RP.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask me atÂ @NoL_ChefoÂ or e-mail me at email@example.com.