Patch 6.2 will hit live in the early hours of January 27th, assuming there are no delays. Here are its contents:
[ Note ] Radiant Wukong, Lunar Wraith Caitlyn & Morgana, the Rising Ward Dawn Skin and the four Lunar Revel Summoner Icons will be coming with this patch. You can find previews of them all HERE.
Jhin will be available for 7800 IP/975 RP on release. After a week his price will drop down to 6300 IP. Â He’ll also be available for RP in a bundle with his release skin – High Noon Jhin.
- Health: 540 [ +85 per level ]
- Mana: 300 [ +35 per level ]
- Auto-Attack Range: 550
- Attack Damage: 53 [ +4 per level ]
- Base Movement Speed: 325
- Armor: 20 [ +3.5 per level ]
- Magic Resist: 30 [+0 per level ]
- HP-per-second: 1.1 [ +0.1 per level ]
- Mana-per-second: 1.2 [ +0.16 per level ]
Death in Four Acts: Jhinâ€™s gun – Whisper – chambers four shots, which he fires at a fixed Attack Speed of 0.63 [+~3% per level]. The last bulletÂ always crits and deals an additional 15-25% of the target’s missing Health as bonus physical damage. After firing the four shots, Jhin will pause to reload for ~2 seconds.
Every Moment Matters: Jhinâ€™s crits deal 25% less damage, but grant him 10% [+0.4 of Bonus Attack Speed] Movement Speed which decays over 2 seconds. Also, Jhin’s Attack Damage is increased by (Â 2-40 [scales with level] [+0.4 of Crit Chance] [+0.25 of Bonus Attack Speed] of Total AD ).
Cooldown:Â 7/6.5/6/5.5/5 seconds || Mana Cost: 30/35/40/45/50 || Range: 600
Jhin throws a cannister at a nearby targeted enemy, dealingÂ 60/85/110/135/160 [+0.3/0.35/0.4/0.45/0.5 of Total AD] [+0.6 AP] physical damage. After landing, the cannister bounces up to four times on other nearby enemies. Killing an enemy with Dancing Grenade causes the following bounces to deal 35% extra damage, up to a maximum of 140% increased damage.
Cooldown: 14Â seconds at all ranks || Mana Cost: 50/60/70/80/90Â || Range:Â 2500
Passive: Enemy champions that have been struck by Jhinâ€™s basic attacks, Captive Audience, or any allied damage are marked for 4 seconds.
Active: Jhin fires a massively long range shot that goes through minions and deals 50/85/120/155/190 [+0.7 of Total AD] to the first enemy Champion hit (deals 65% damage to minions and neutral monsters). If the enemy Champion has already been marked, Deadly Flourish will additionally root them for 0.75/1/1.25/1.50/1.75 seconds and Jhin will gain the bonus Movement Speed from his fourth-hit crit.
Cooldown: 2Â seconds at all ranks || Cost: 40/45/50/55/60 Mana + 1 Charge
Range:Â 260 || Recharge Cooldown:Â 28/27/26/25/24 seconds || Maximum Charges: 2
Beauty in Death – Killing blows on Champions spawn aÂ Lotus Trap which briefly provides vision of the area before exploding.
Jhin places a Lotus trap on the ground that turns invisible after arming. Enemy champions that walk over the trap trigger it, revealing them for 4 seconds and marking them with Deadly Flourish and creating a large slowing zone that slows for 35%. After 2 seconds,Â the trap detonates,Â dealingÂ 20/80/140/200/260 [+1.2 of Total AD] [+1.0 of AP] to enemy Champions (minions and neutral monsters are dealt 65% damage).
Cooldown:Â 120/105/90 seconds ||Â Mana Cost: 50/60/70/80/90 || Range: A lot
Jhin fully assembles his weapon before taking aim in a target direction, revealing all marked targets in a huge area. He can then fire four rounds that stop at the first enemy champion struck, slowing them and dealing 50/125/200 [+0.25 of Total AD] physical damage, increased by 2% for every 1% of missing HP on the target hit. The fourth shot crits for double damage.
If Curtain Call is canceled, it has its cooldown lowered by 10% for every unfired shot, up to a 40% CDR if no shots have been fired.
Here’s Jhin’s Champion Select quote:
And his login animation byÂ frostyNinja:
Shen’s rework features a brand new passive, Q and W, tweaked values on E and R and a visual update, including new splash arts for all his skins:
- Health: 540 [ +73 per level ]
- Energy: 400
- Auto-Attack Range: 125
- Attack Damage: 60Â [ +3 per level ]
- Base Movement Speed: 340
- Armor: 25 [ +2.6 per level ]
- Magic Resist: 32 [ +1.25 per level ]
- HP-per-second: 2 [ +0.15Â per level ]
After casting a spell, Shen gains a shield that absorbs 52-120 [+14% of Bonus HP] damage for 2.5 seconds on a 10-second cooldown. Spells that successfully affect a Champion, be it ally or enemy, reduce that cooldown by 4-7.5 seconds [scales down with level].
Additionally, Shen gains a spirit sword that’s leashed to him. Shen can control the sword with his spells.
Energy Cost: 140/130/120/110/100 || Cooldown:Â 8/7.25/6.5/5.75/5 seconds
Shen recalls and draws his spirit sword, slowing enemies hit by 35% if they move away from Shen in the next 2 seconds. Additionally, Shen’s next 3 basic attacks dealÂ 3/3.5/4/4.5/5% [+0.015 AP] % of enemy’sÂ Max HP as bonus magic damage.
Hitting an enemy Champion with the sword increases the damage toÂ 5/5.5/6/6.5/7% [+0.02 AP] % of Max HP and also grants Shen 50% Attack Speed for those 3 attacks.
Minions and monters take 30/50/70/90/110 additional damage per empowered attack.
Energy Cost:Â 40 at all ranks || Cooldown:Â 18/16.5/15/13.5/11 seconds
Shen’s spirit sword creates a field for 1.75 seconds, blocking all basic attacks that would hit Shen or allies inside of it. If there are no allied Champions inside the field, the spell will activate with a 2-second delay.
Energy Cost: 180 at all ranks || Cooldown:Â 18/16/14/12/10 seconds
Passive: Shen recovers 30-40Â energy whenever he deals damage with Twilight Assault [ Q ] or Shadow Dash [ E ].
Active:Â Shen dashes in a direction, dealing 50 [+12% of Bonus HP] physical damage to enemy Champions in his path and taunting them for 1.5 seconds.
Energy Cost: 0 at all ranks || Cooldown:Â 180/150/120 seconds
Shen channels for 3 seconds as he prepares to teleport to an allied champion anywhere on the map. As he channels, he grants his target a shield that absorbsÂ 250/550/850 [+1.3 AP] damage for 5 seconds.Â Once Shen arrives, he brings his spirit sword with him.
Shen’s alsoÂ received updated in-client lore to complement his rework:
”The Eye is blind to fear, to hate, to love, to all things that would sway equilibrium.”
Leader of a secret clan of mystic warriors, Shen serves as the Eye of Twilight, entrusted to enforce equilibrium in the world. Longing to remain free from the confusion of emotion, prejudice, or ego, Shen continually struggles, spirit blade in hand, to walk the unseen path of dispassionate judgment.
Twin Fang [ E ]
- Casting the spell will no longer cancel Move or Attack orders.
Masochism [ E ]
- Bonus AD decreased fromÂ 40/55/70/85/100 [+0.4/0.55/0.7/0.85/1 per 1% Missing HP] toÂ 20/40/60/80/100Â [+0.2/0.4/0.6/0.8/1 per 1% Missing HP]
Sadism [ R ]
- Cooldown increased from 75 seconds at all ranks toÂ 100/85/70.
- Base Movement Speed in Human Form decreased from 330 to 325;
- Base Movement Speed in Spider Form decreased from 355 toÂ 350 (same change for spiderlings).
Volatile Spiderling [ W ]
- Base Damage decreased fromÂ 75/125/175/225/275 toÂ 60/110/160/210/260.
Cannon Barrage [ R ]
- Cooldown increased from 140/130/120 seconds to 160/150/140.
Focused Resolve [ W ]
- Mana Cost decreasedÂ from 70/75/80/85/90Â to 50/55/60/65/70.
Dance of Arrows [ Q ]
- Mana Cost increased from 30 at all ranks to 35.
Mounting Dread [ E ]
- Base damage decreased fromÂ 80/110/140/170/200 toÂ 60/90/120/150/180.
Ice Blast [ E ]
- Damage decreased fromÂ 85/130/175/225/275 [+1.0 AP] to 80/120/160/200/240Â [+0.9 AP];
- Slow strength increasedÂ from 20/30/40/50/60% toÂ 40/45/50/55/60%;
- Attack Speed and Slow debuff duration decreased from 3 seconds to 2;
- Mana cost decreased fromÂ 75/85/95/105/115 toÂ 70/75/80/85/90;
- Cooldown decreased from 6 seconds at all ranks toÂ 6/5.5/5/4.5/4.
Unseen Predator [ Passive ]
- When Rengar dashes, he will now land a small distance away from his target.
[ Context ] This is to prevent the mid-air Bola cast when on top of an enemy Champion.
EmpoweredÂ Savagery [ 5-Ferocity Q ]
- Total AD ratio decreased from 1.5 to 1.3;
- Bonus Attack Speed and Attack Damage increased from 10% to 20%.
Bola Strike [ E ]
While Rengar is dashing, Bola Strike will have a small cast delay.
Thrill of the Hunt [ R ]
- Range for exclamation mark to appear increased from 1250 to 1450;
- When stealthed, Rengar will gain the Movement Speed buff, regardless of whether he’s moving toward an enemy Champion.
An Acquired Taste [ Passive ]
- Stacks now remain on the target for 5 seconds, decreased from 7.
Abyssal Voyage [ R ]
- Ratio on passive decreased from 4/6/8% of Bonus HP toÂ 2/4/6%.
Athene’s Unholy Grail
- Recipe Cost decreased from 565 Gold to 465 (Total CostÂ downÂ from 2800 GoldÂ to 2700).
- Attack Damage increased from 5 to 7;
- Gold received for reaching 100 stacks increased from 300 to 350.
- Tooltip fix: now mentions the burn aura will only trigger while in combat.
- Mouse cursor now changes color depending on where you want to drop the trinket:
Red – impassable terrain, don’t put trinket there over penalty of playing Teemo;
Blue – regular terrain, trinket can be placed;
Green – trinket will be placed in brush.
Frost Queen’s Claim
- Cooldown on active increased from 60 seconds to 90.
- Recipe cost decreased from 765 Gold to 615 (Total cost decreased from 2550 Gold to 2400).
Assassin [ Tier 2 Cunning ]
- Bonus damage when alone increased from 1.5% to 2%;
- Bonus damage now only applies to enemy Champions, not minions and monsters.
- Cooldown between procs changed from 20 seconds to 25-15 seconds (scales down with Champion level);
- Window to stack 3 attacks/spells to proc the damage decreased from 5 seconds to 3.
High Noon Jhin will be available for 1350 RP as soon as Jhin is released.
Beast Hunter Draven will be available in store for 750 RP:
Beast Hunter SejuaniÂ will be available in store for 750 RP:
Beast Hunter TryndamereÂ will be available in store for 750 RP:
A few eSports summoner icons have been updated for Patch 6.2:
We also have a new anchor icon, presumably for OCE’s Ocean week:
This is a new in-client system that nets you rewards like skins and Champions. Below I’ve written down all the ways you can earn content and craft:
You’ll need Hextech Keys and Hextech Chests. You’ll earn Hextech Keys for winning matchmade games (meaning any game type except Custom games).
Chests are trickier; they’re rewards for performing well on a particular Champion. You earn chests through the Mastery system, but keep in mind that you can only earn one chest per season with a given Champion. Every time you get an S rank, you’ll get a chest, up to a maximum of four chests per month.
Alternatively, you can buy both keys and chests for 125 RP each in the store.
Once you have a pair, you can open chests using keys through the interface found by clicking on the shard icon below your username. After the animation, you’ll receive either a Champion Shard, a Skin Shard, a Ward Skin Shard, Cosmic Essence, Champion Essence or a combination of all those. Note that a chest will never contain essence only.
Think of Champion and SkinÂ ShardsÂ as tickets for temporary access to Champions. You can do four things with those.
First, you can re-rollÂ both types of Shards into permanent Champions or Skins, respectively. To do so, you’ll need threeÂ Shards. The catch? Your reward is random.
You can disenchantÂ both Champion Shards and Skin ShardsÂ for Champion Essence and Skins Essence, respectively.
You’ll need this essence to upgradeÂ Champion Shards and Skin Shards into specific permanent Champions and Skins:
Lastly, you can rent Champions and Skins for 7 days. This will use up their respective Shards.
The rent period will be displayed on your Summoner Profile. It’s also the place where you can check how many chests you can unlock until the end of the month and what Champions you’ve already unlocked a chest with.
Sometimes you’ll find Rare Gems in your chests. These contain one chestÂ andÂ one key.
You can earn Ward Skin Shards through these chests. These work the same way as regular Skin Shards.
You can also earn Summoner Icons. These will instantly be added to your account.
[ Note ] You can find the official Lunar Revel teaser and all the new themedÂ contentÂ HERE.
The Lunar Revel login animationÂ will be coming with Patch 6.2, as well as a Snowdown-type store.Â Here’s the video byÂ frostyNinja:
Here’s the still from the animation:
And the musicÂ from the login theme:
Also, a Lunar Revel store is now in place of the Snowdown shop in the client. It functions the same way. Try your luck when 6.2 hits live!
Keystone Masteries are now visible during the Loading Screen:
Content that didn’t make it to 6.2 but will return for testing:
Lunar Revel contentÂ that will be released after 6.2:
- Lunar Wraith Caitlyn
- Lunar Wraith Morgana
- Radiant Wukong
- Rising Dawn Ward Skin
- Four Lunar Revel Summoner Icons
If you have any questions, feel free to ask me atÂ @NoL_ChefoÂ or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.