Patch 6.5 will go live in the early hours of March 9th, assuming there are no delays. Here are its contents:
- Tooltip fix: Now correctly states Gnar’s AA range in Mega form is 175, not 150;
- Base Attack Damage increased by 3 (from 48 to 51 in Mini form and 54 to 57 in Mega).
Devastating Charge [ E ]
- The knockback distance now scales with the distance Hecarim has traveled during [ E ], up to a 50% increase in knockback distance.
Golden Aegis [ W ]
- Cooldown decreased from 20/18/16/14/12 seconds to 12 at all ranks.
Cataclysm [ R ]
- Mana cost decreased from 100/125/150 to 100 at all ranks;
- Now deals full damage to enemies in a small area around the original target.
- Attack Speed-per-level increased from 1.5% to 3.5%.
Caustic SpittleÂ [ Q ]
- Mana cost decreased from 60 at all ranks to 40.
Bio-Arcane BarrageÂ [ W ]
- Passive removed (no longer givesÂ 15/20/25/30/35/40% bonus Attack Speed);
- Active grants an additionalÂ 10/15/20/25/30 magic damage on-hit.
Riptide [ E ]
- Base damage decreased from 60/95/130/165/200 to 55/85/115/145/175.
Heartseeker Strike [ E ]
- Total damage decreased fromÂ 80/140/220/260/320 [+3.6 Bonus AD] toÂ 80/130/180/230/280 [+3.0 Bonus AD];
- Minion damage increased from 50% to 60% (roughly the same damage after the nerfs);
- Tooltip has been reworked: it now notes the total damage against champions, with a white counter below that notes the damage-per-strike.
Grand Skyfall [ R ]
- Mana cost decreased from 125 at all ranks to 100;
- Mana refund for cancelling the channel has been removed (85 mana refund on live);
- Cooldown after cancelling the channel increased from 10 seconds to 30.
Slice and Dice [ E ]
- Fury gained for hitting non-Champion targetsÂ with Dice decreased from 2.5 to 2;
- Slice now generates 2 Fury for non-Champion targets and 10 for Champion targets (doesn’t generate any Fury on live).
Dominus [ R ]
- While in Dominus, Renekton gains 25 bonus auto-attack range which doesn’t apply for his W;
- Bonus Health changed from 200/400/800Â to 250/500/750.
Permafrost [ E ]Â Â
- Base damage increased from 60/90/120/150/180 to 80/105/130/155/180.
Starcall [ Q ]
- Mana cost decreased from 70/75/80/85/90 to 40 at all ranks;
- Cooldown decreased from 7/6.5/6/5.5/5 seconds to 5 at all ranks;
- Now slows all targets hit by Starcall, regardless of whether they were in the center or not (slow range up from 110 to 265);
- Hitting an enemy Champion now grants Soraka “Rejuvenation” for 4 seconds, which restores 14/16/18/20/22 [+0.1 AP] health-per-second and grants 15% Movement Speed when not moving toward enemy Champions;
- Updated Starcall’s visual effects to better match the area of effect (no gameplay changes to range).
Astral Infusion [ W ]
- Base heal decreased from 120/150/180/210/240 to 80/110/140/170/200;
- Self-heal mechanic on Q vs enemy Champions removedÂ (25/35/45/55/65 [+0.4 AP] on live);
- If cast while under the effect of Rejuvenation, Soraka will give her target “Rejuvenation” for 3/3.5/4/4.5/5 seconds (based on Q rank, buff gives identical stats to the ally);
- No longer able to target minions.
Shadow Assault [ R ]
- Mana cost increased fromÂ 80/90/100 to 100 at all ranks;
- Cooldown increased fromÂ 75/65/55 seconds toÂ 100/80/60.
- Base Attack Damage increased from 52 to 54.
Terror CapacitorÂ [ W ]
- Duration of shield decreased from 7 seconds to 5.
Hyper-Kinetic Position ReverserÂ [ R ]
- Now additionally fears all targets around the swapped target for 1.5 seconds in a 375 radius (after the swap completes).
Excessive Force [ E ]
- Mana cost decreased from 60 at all ranks to 40/45/50/55/60;
- Base damage increased from 5/20/35/50/65 to 10/30/50/70/90.
- Recipe cost decreased from 1380 Gold to 1180 (total cost down from 2900 Gold to 2700);
- On revival, restores either 700 Health or 30% of your maximum health, whichever value is higher.
The Rift Herald
- Devourer stacks granted for killing the Herald decreased from 5 to 2.
Death Blossom Kha’Zix will be available in store for 975 RP.
Elderwood LeBlanc will be available in store for 1350 RP.
Hextech Annie willÂ NOTÂ be available for purchase! It’s a reward for getting 10 gemstones from the Hextech Crafting system (read below for details):
Everyoneâ€™s favorite combo of sugar, spice, nice, and plenty of burning is getting a new skin as part of hextech crafting and loot. In order to secure appropriate testing for Hextech Annie, weâ€™re putting her and her hextechnically-augmented Tibbers on PBE early, but donâ€™t expect her to debut with the launch of hextech crafting and loot.
Featuring an all-new model, textures, animations and particle effects as well as new sounds, Hextech Annie is intended to be available exclusively through hextech crafting and the loot system by acquiring 10 gemstones either in normal chests and promotional chests through rare drops or by picking up special promo chest bundles (whichâ€™ll guarantee a gemstone drop). Gemstones are rare loot drops that can be crafted into a chest and key bundle or saved to combine to craft Hextech Annie.
Promo chests will only be available at limited times and may have different content inside compared to normal chests. For testing on the PBE, weâ€™ve unlocked Hextech Promo Chest bundles in the store so players can pick up Hextech Annie as soon as possible. During this test, buying one of the 10-chest bundles guarantees a gemstone in addition to the gemstones you can find in the chests themselves.
As we mentioned at the beginning, Hextech Annie wonâ€™t be available at the launch of hextech crafting and loot. Weâ€™ll test her on PBE before testing her release to live servers in Turkey (where weâ€™ve been testing hextech crafting and loot for a little while now). When hextech crafting and loot debut on all live servers, Hextech Annie will follow shortly after.
Lastly, weâ€™re pretty sure everyoneâ€™s used to this by now, but please keep in mind the promo chests have been heavily discounted for testing on PBE, and the drop rates of items in the chests may also change before we go live.
Leave your feedback on the skin or even the idea of a free, exclusive skin in hextech crafting below, and weâ€™ll see you on the PBE battlefields!
Â [ Link to Post ]
The Hextech Ward skin will (probably) be available for 640 RP.
This is a new in-client system that nets you rewards like skins and Champions. Below I’ve written down all the ways you can earn content and craft:
You’ll need Hextech Keys and Hextech Chests. You’ll earn Hextech Keys for winning matchmade games (meaning any game type except Custom games).
Chests are trickier; they’re rewards for performing well on a particular Champion. You earn chests through the Mastery system, but keep in mind that you can only earn one chest per season with a given Champion. Every time you get an S rank, you’ll get a chest, up to a maximum of four chests per month.
Alternatively, you can buy both keys and chests for 125 RP each in the store.
There are unique, RP-exclusive chests called “premium chests”. These contain more loot and can be bought in a bundle with a key for 195 RP. There’s also a separate opening animation for these that’s different from the one for default chests you get for S ranks:
Once you have a pair, you can open chests using keys through the interface found by clicking on the shard icon below your username. After the animation, you’ll receive either a Champion Shard, a Skin Shard, a Ward Skin Shard, Cosmic Essence, Champion Essence or a combination of all those. Note that a chest will never contain essence only.
Think of Champion and SkinÂ ShardsÂ as tickets for temporary access to Champions. You can do four things with those.
First, you can re-rollÂ both types of Shards into permanent Champions or Skins, respectively. To do so, you’ll need threeÂ Shards. The catch? Your reward is random.
You can disenchantÂ both Champion Shards and Skin ShardsÂ for Champion Essence and Skins Essence, respectively.
You’ll need this essence to upgradeÂ Champion Shards and Skin Shards into specific permanent Champions and Skins.
Lastly, you can rent Champions and Skins for 7 days. This will use up their respective Shards.
The rent period will be displayed on your Summoner Profile. It’s also the place where you can check how many chests you can unlock until the end of the month and what Champions you’ve already unlocked a chest with.
Sometimes you’ll find Rare Gems in your chests. These contain one chestÂ andÂ one key.
You can earn Ward Skin Shards through these chests. These work the same way as regular Skin Shards.
You can also earn Summoner Icons. These will instantly be added to your account.
The store has received a visual overhaul. Here are screenshots of all the menus:
Cho’gath has received new spell icons. From left to right: Passive, Q, W, E and R:
Â Â Â Â
If you have any questions, feel free to ask me atÂ @NoL_ChefoÂ or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.