Patch 5.3 will hit live on February 11th and the new PBE cycle will begin on February 10th.
[ Note ] You can read on upcoming events, skins and why DJ Sona isn’t in Patch 5.3 in the comments below.
- Heartseeker Varus
- Marauder Ashe
- Marauder Warwick
- Warden Nautilus
- Warden Sivir
- Heartseeker Ward Skin
- New Summoner Icons
- Lunar Revel Login Theme
- Range indicators on Zyra’s Plants
- Camera Move Speed Settings
- New Options for Locked Camera
- Texture Rebalances
Heartseeker Varus will be available in store for 1350 RP. Sweetheart Annie will also be up on sale for 750 RP at the same for Valentine’s Day.
For his recall, Heartseeker Varus flies in the air and fires an arrow with the strength of half a Teemo.
Living Vengeance [ Passive ]
Piercing Arrow [ Q ]
Blighted Quiver [ W ]
Hail of Arrows [ E ]
Chain of Corruption [ R ]
Marauder Ashe will costÂ 750 RP and will be in store a few days after Patch 5.3 hits live.
Volley [ W ]
Marauder Warwick will also be sold for 750 RP.
Hungering Strike [ Q ]
Warden Nautilus will be available for 750 RP a few days after Patch 5.3 hits live.
Dredge Line [ Q ]
Titanâ€™s Wrath [ W ]Â
Warden Sivir is priced at 750 RP and will be available shortly after Patch 5.3 hits live.
Boomerang Blade [ Q ]
A new ward skin to go with Heartseeker Varus and Sweetheart Annie will be released around Valentine’s Day.
The Heartseeker Ward, when placed, hovers above the air for a bit before being struck by an arrow and going invisible.
New icon for Valentine’s day! No info yet on whether it’ll be available for IP.
I assume this icon will be a reward for playingÂ Nemesis DraftÂ (new featured game mode, you can find a previewÂ here)
You can purchase the face of Satan after Patch 5.3 in celebration of the Carnival of Brazil (Feb. 13th – 18th):
Orb of Deception [ Q ]
- Mana cost increased from 55/60/65/70/75 toÂ 65/70/75/80/85
Fox FireÂ [ W ]
- Base damage decreased from 50/80/110/140/170 to 40/65/90/115/140
- Range decreased from 750 to 600
- Base damage increased from 49 to 52
Conquering Sands [ Q ]
- Base damage decreased from 75/105/135/165/195 to 65/85/105/125/145
Arise! [ W ]
- Damage to towers decreased from 90 + 15-per-level (+0.6 AP) to 60 + 10-per-level (+0.4 AP)
- Attack Range of Sand Soldiers decreased from 400 to 325
Pale Cascade [ W ]
- Orbs now rotate around Diana at double speed (faster shield proc)
Rage Gene [ Passive ]
- Now starts gaining rage 15 seconds after transforming back into Mini Gnar, increased from 13
- Slow strength increased fromÂ 30/35/40/45/50% toÂ 40/45/50/55/60%
Null SphereÂ [ Q ]
- Base Damage decreasedÂ from 80/105/130/155/180 to 70/95/120/145/170
ElectricalÂ SurgeÂ [ W ]
- Active can now be cast if a target is inside Slicing Maelstorm, even if the target doesn’t have a Mark of the Storm
- Base HealthÂ increased from 482.36 to 497.6
- Health-per-levelÂ decreasedÂ from 77 to 70
- Base Attack DamageÂ increased from 50.04 to 52.04
- Base Movement SpeedÂ increased from 325 to 330
- Mana-per-secondÂ decreasedÂ from 1.8 to 1.6184
- Mana-per-second per levelÂ increasedÂ from 0.08 to 0.13
Chain of Corruption [ R ]
- Missile width increased from 100 to 120
Fairsight Orb [ Trinket ]
- Now additionally places a visible ward at the target area that lasts 60 seconds
Greater Stealth Totem
- Now stores up to two charges of wards. Regains a new charge every 60 seconds.
- Price of upgrade decreased from 475 GoldÂ to 250
- Passive healing when hit increased from 100% of base HP regen to 150%
Lunar Revel is approaching; here’s a login screen to teaseÂ the upcoming event:
Zyra’s plants now have indicators for range. Below are both versions of her plants.
The Camera Move Speed option has been split into two options for both mouse and keyboard.
There are now two options for Locked Camera Mode: Fixed Offset and Per-side Offset. The former keeps the over-the-top perspective, while the Per-side offset aligns the camera “behind the shoulder” of the character, matching the camera angle for blue side and red side. Examples below:
Fixed Offset for Blue Side
Per-side Offset for Blue Side
Fixed Offset for Red Side
Per-side Offset forÂ Red Side
Swamp Master Kennen has also been updated, but I don’t have access to the skin. :/
Arctic Ops Kennen
Fiddle Me Timbers
Surprise Party Fiddlesticks
White Mage Veigar
Baron Von Veigar
Superb Villian Veigar
- The audio bug with Firecracker Jinx’s minigunÂ has been fixed.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask me atÂ @NoL_ChefoÂ or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.