Patch 6.7 will be out in the early hours of April 6th, assuming there are no delays. Here are its contents:
Starsurge [ Q ]
- Stun duration decreased from 1.0/1.25/1.5/1.75/2 seconds to 1.1/1.2/1.3/1.4/1.5.
Voice of Light [ R ]
- Slow duration changed from 4 seconds (decaying-over-time) to 2 seconds (non-decaying);
- Slow strength decreasedÂ from 60/70/80%Â to 40/50/60%.
Hextech Munitions [ Passive ]
- Auto attacks no longer deal 10% bonus damage.
Bladesurge [ Q ]
- AD ratio increased from 1.0 to 1.2;
- Mana cost decreasedÂ from 60/65/70/75/80Â to 50/55/60/65/70.
Dancing GrenadeÂ [ Q ]
- Base Damage decreased fromÂ 60/85/110/135/160Â to 50/75/100/125/150;
- Mana Cost increased from 30/35/40/45/50 to 40/45/50/55/60.
Captive Audience [ E ]
- Mana Cost decreased from 40/45/50/55/60 to 30/35/40/45/50.
Lamb’s Respite [ R ]
- Will now only be castable on Kindred, not on other allies (clicking the spell now self-casts it on Kindred).
Prismatic Barrier [ W ]
- The projectile will now travel slower away from Lux and faster when it returns [source].
Pounce [ Cougar W ]Â
- Base damage changed from 65/110/155/200 to 60/110/160/210.
Iron Ambassador [ Passive ]
- Bonus auto-attack range decreased from 400 to 300.
Hammer Shock [ Q ]
- Base Damage changed fromÂ 40/60/80/100/120 Â [+6% of Max HP] toÂ 35/55/75/95/115Â [+7% of Max HP].
Heroic Charge [ E ]
- RangeÂ decreased from 525 to 425.
Tremors [ R ]
- Cooldown increased from 60 seconds at all ranks to 100/80/60.
Starcall [ Q ]
- Mana cost increased from 40 at all ranks toÂ 40/45/50/55/60.
Astral InfusionÂ [ W ]
- Mana Cost increased from 40/45/50/55/60 to 50/55/60/65/70.
- Base Health-per-second decreased from 1.75 to 1.2.
Phoenix Stance [ R ]
- Base damage-per-second decreased fromÂ 15/25/35/45/55 toÂ 10/20/30/40/50;
- Magic damage on third-hit proc decreased from 40/75/110/145/180 to 25/60/95/130/165.
Living ShadowÂ [ W ]
- Passive Bonus AD boost decreased fromÂ 5/10/15/20/25% toÂ 4/8/12/16/20%;
- Cooldown increased fromÂ 18/17/16/15/14 seconds toÂ 22/20/18/16/14.
Dead Man’s Plate
- Tooltip updated to reflect that blinds and silences don’t cause the passive stacks to decay.
Maw of Malmortius
- Magic Resist decreased from 50 to 40.
- Lifegrip passive no longer grants 25% Attack Speed until you exit combat.
- LifestealÂ effectiveness for ranged Champions against minions decreased from 50% to 25%.
Mecha Zero Sion is a legendary skin will be available in store for 1820 RP.
Here’s his new voice-over (video by SkinSpotlights):
Here’s login theme for Mecha Zero Sion byÂ frostyNinja:
And here’s the music from the login screen:
Here’s the still image from the animation:
Program LissandraÂ features a robot VO filter and will be available in store for 1350 RP.
Program Soraka features a robot VO filter and will be available in store for 1350 RP.
The Mecha Zero Ward skin will be available in store for 640 RP.
Four new Mecha-style icons will be in store soon. No idea how to get them yet, but you’ll most likely have to transform your money into RP:
New icons for the teams participating in the MSI tournament will be released shortly after Patch 6.7. As always, they’ll likely be in store for 250 RP and a portion of the proceeds will go to the respective teams.
There is now an MSI logo in the middle of Summoner’s Rift:
As many of you (especially fans of the Chinese LoL scene) may know, some of our older skin and champion splash arts are different across the world. This is a big deal – splash art is one of most important tools we have for conveying a champion’s fantasy and personality in League. We want players to have a global, unified experience – it’s confusing when (ex.) Taric or Goth Annie have vastly divergent representations of their power and feel depending on which region you play League in.
Splashes are used everywhere: from champ select to the loading screen, portrait icons, the store, and more recently Hextech Crafting. With that in mind, we’ll be updating a large number of our older splash arts to unify them across all regions. You should be seeing the first batch in today’s PBE (and onward throughout the patch 6.7 PBE cycle), with another batch coming later in patch 6.8!
Edit: Thanks for the feedback everyone. We won’t be making any reverts or changes during this round, but this feedback will help our splash artists prioritize what to upgrade when they get the chance. I mentioned this in a comment, the benefit of making these changes is to eliminate a pipeline that has been causing us internal pain. We know some of these aren’t as nice and the art style is off, but choosing one splash or the other was the fastest way to kill this pipeline. We want to focus on new content and features, not firefighting and changes like this help us do that.
Here’s a tweet to explain the change:
— Kory! (@Ququroon) March 25, 2016
And here are all the splash arts from today’s patch that have received changes:
Master Â Yi
If you have any questions, feel free to ask me atÂ @NoL_ChefoÂ or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.