[ Reminder ] The PBE is a testing ground for changes. What you see here may not reflect what you see in Patch Notes. Remember that developers want your feedback so if you disagree with a change, you can always submit your thoughts on the PBE Community Forums.
Check out Illaoi and her release skin – Void Reaver Illaoi, Tristana’s legendary Dragon Trainer skin, Elderwood Hecarim, Gravelord Azir, as well as a tabletop quartet – Ryze Whitebeard, Braum Lionheart, Gragas Caskbreaker and Varus Swiftbolt.
Two river critters have been immortalized in icon form. No news on how you can get this frog and duck, but it might involve 250 RP (again):
Bio-Arcane Barrage [ W ]
- AD ratio on % HP on-hitÂ decreasedÂ from 0.015 AD toÂ 0.0125 AD (revert on the change in this PBE update)
- Auto-attack range decreased from 200 to 175.
Mace of Spades [ Q ]
- The first two hits now deal identical damage;
- Base damage on first hit changed fromÂ 4/8/12/16 /20 [+ 0.25/0.263/0.275/0.288/0.3 Total AD] [+ 0.2 AP] toÂ 10/20/30/40/50 [ +0.5/0.6/0.7/0.8/0.9 Total AD] [+ 0.2 AP];
- The third hit now does quadruple the damage of the first hit, orÂ 40/80/120/160/200 [+ 2/2.4/2.8/3.2/3.6 Total AD] [+0.8 AP], decreased fromÂ 28 / 66.5/117/181/260 [+ 1.75/2.18/2.68/3.2/3.9 Total AD] [+ 1.4/1.66/1.95/2.26/2.6 AP].
Harvester of Sorrow [ W ]
- Base heal from reactivation changedÂ from 70-170 to 40-200.
Siphon of Destruction [ E ]
- Shield recharge per Champion hit increased from 15% at all ranks toÂ 15/17.5/20/22.5/25%.
Strut [ W ]
- Cooldown on active increased from 8 seconds at all ranks to 12.
BlindingÂ Assault [ Q ]
- Base damage increased fromÂ 15/45/75/105/135 toÂ 25/55/85/115/145;
- Now additionally prevents non-Champion targets hit by the spell from attacking for 2 seconds.
Tag Team [ R ]
- Renamed to Behind Enemy Lines.
- Auto attack range decreased from 175 to 125 (revert on the change in this PBE update)
- Auto attack range decreased from 225Â to 175 (revert on the change in this PBE update)
Living Shadow [ W ]
- Cast range increased from 550 to 650.
Death Mark [ R ]
- % Damage on mark activation increased fromÂ 20/35/50% toÂ 30/40/50%.
2 new ward skins have made their way on the PBE. They’re designed for the upcoming Allstars event:
There’s one more ward skin (Dragon Trainer) in this cycle that I didn’t cover previously. Here’s a preview:
- [11/11] Illaoi & Void Bringer Illaoi, Braum Lioheart, Dragon Trainer Tristana (Legendary), Elderwood Hecarim, Gragas Caskbreaker, Gravelord Azir, Ryze Whitebeard, Varus Swiftbolt
- [12/11] Dragon Trainer Tristana Login Theme, New Quinn Q Mechanic, Death Timer Changes
If you have any questions, feel free to ask me atÂ @NoL_ChefoÂ or e-mail me at email@example.com.