Patch 5.20 will hit live in the early hours of October 14th, assuming there are no delays. Here are its contents:
[ Note ] Kindred will also be enabled with Patch 5.20. You can find an in-game preview of bothÂ KindredÂ and her release skin HERE.
[ Note #2 ] Riven’s “Edge” resource was reverted during this PBE cycle and may return at a later point.
Cosmic Reaver Kassadin will be discounted to 675 RP for OCE, with profits going to a charity. For other regions, he’ll be available for 975 RP for 4 days on release, after which he’ll return to his original price of 1350 RP.
Demon Vi’s summoning will cost you 1350 RP. For the first 4 days after her release, the portal will only need 975 RP.
You can purchase the superior version of blue Brand for 975 RP during the first 4 days of release, and 1350 RP afterwards.
Five new splash artsÂ will replace existing ones on live once Patch 5.20 hits live:
Decimate [ Q ]
- The width of the outer circle has been decreased from 270 to 220
Hereâ€™s a comparison between the values on live and PBE:
Â Apprehend [ E ]
- Slow strength decreased from 90% to 40%
Burning Agony [ W ]
- Health cost and damage-per-second nowÂ tick twice every second, updated from once. No number changes
Masochism [ E ]
- Next basic attack deals bonus magic damage equal to 5% of Dr.Mundo’s total Health;
- Casting Masochism also resets Mundo’s auto-attack timer
Dark Frenzy [ W ]
- Mana cost increased from 0 to 40 at all ranks
Grand Challenge [ R ]
- Heal duration now lastsÂ 2 seconds, increased by 1 for each Vital Fiora procs, up to a maximum of 5 seconds.
Noxious Trap [ R ]
- Cooldown decreased fromÂ 35/31/27 seconds toÂ 34/28/22
- Mushrooms now take 1 second to activate, decreased from 1.5
- Base Attack Damage decreasedÂ from 53.5 to 50.5
One-for-All is back, complete with several new champions and interactions since last time:
Itâ€™s been awhile since we saw the original One For All on Summonerâ€™s Rift. A number of new champs have come out since its last run so we thought: why not bring back the OFA funtimes?
A bit of trivia for those of you collecting random League knowledge: One For All was the very first featured game mode we ever made (almost 2 years ago this month!) o.O
One For All is a 5v5 battle played on SR where everyone on your team uses the same champion, decided by a vote during champ select. Some champs have amazing synergy with themselves (Kalista? Kalista! :D) so enjoy exploring the possibilities.
Thereâ€™s been quite a few new champions (and many others reworked) since the last time we did OFA. Weâ€™d like some help from you guys specifically testing out the following champions here on PBE before the mode goes live. Weâ€™ll be temporarily disabling all other champions in OFA for the first few days on PBE, just to help focus the initial testing on these below champs.
- Tahm Kench
To reiterate, when OFA goes live, ALL champions will be available to play. Weâ€™re just limiting the pool here on PBE to help focus testing on the newer script-worked champs.
Thanks guys. Now to try out that matryoshka Tahm Kench.
[ Link to Post ]
If you have any questions, feel free to ask me atÂ @NoL_ChefoÂ or e-mail me at email@example.com.