(WiP) [PBE 09/02] Blood Moon Kennen & Yasuo, Changes to Gangplank, Katarina, Sivir & Soraka
[ Reminder ] The PBE is a testing ground for changes. What you see here may not reflect what you see in Patch Notes. Remember that developers want your feedback so if you disagree with a change, you can always submit your thoughts on the PBE Community Forums.
ParrrleyÂ [ Q ]
- Bonus Gold and Silver Serpents earned from killing units with [ Q ] decreased from 4/5/6/7/8 to 4 at all ranks.
Powder KegÂ [ E ]
- Cooldown per charge changed fromÂ 18/17/16/15/14 seconds toÂ 20/18/16/14/12;
- Maximum number of kegs changed from 2/3/4/5 [upgraded with ranks in R] to 3 at all ranks.
Cannon BarrageÂ [ RÂ ]
- No longer passively increases the maximum number of Powder Kegs that can be stored;
- Cost of upgrades decreased from 500 Silver Serpents to 250.
Bouncing Blade [ Q ]
- AP ratio on mark increased from 0.15 to 0.2;
- Bounces now deal full damage (10% damage dropout per bounce on live).
Ricochet [ W ]
- Bounces can now crit with no penalties (base damage is still 50% of the original attack).
On the Hunt [ R ]
- Initial Movement Speed bonus for Sivir decreased from 60% at all ranks to 40/50/60%.
Starcall [ Q ]
- Mana cost decreased fromÂ 70/75/80/85/90 to 60 at all ranks;
- Slow decreased fromÂ 30/35/40/45/50% to 30% at all ranks;
- Targets are now always slowed, regardless of whether they were in Starcallâ€™s center;
- Additionally, if Starcall damages an enemy Champion, Soraka gains Alignment.
- Alignment: RestoreÂ 30/45/60/75/90 Health andÂ 20/30/40/50/60 Mana over 5 seconds.
Astral Infusion [ W ]
- Can no longer heal minions;
- Base Heal decreased fromÂ 120/150/180/210/240Â to 70/100/130/160/190.
- No longer heals Soraka for hitting enemy Champions with Starcall;
- Now, if Astral Infusion is cast while Alignment is ticking, Soraka will transfer the Alignment buff from herself to the healed ally.
Blood Moon KennenÂ will be available in store for 975 RP.
Blood Moon Yasuo will be available in store for 975 RP.
No idea how you can get these yet, but it will likely involve your wallet.
Diana, Leona and Pantheon have all received updated in-client lore entries:
”I am the light coursing in the soul of the moon.”
Bearing her crescent moonblade, Diana fights as a warrior of the Lunari, a faith all but quashed in the lands around Mount Targon. Clad in shimmering armor the color of winter snow at night, she is a living embodiment of the silver moon’s power. Imbued with the essence of an Aspect from beyond Targon’s towering summit, Diana is no longer wholly human, and struggles to divine herpower and purpose in this world.
”If you would shine like a sun, first you must burn like one.”
Imbued with the fire of the sun, Leona is a warrior templar of the Solari who defends Mount Targon with her Zenith Blade and Shield of Daybreak. Her skin shimmers with starfire while her eyes burn with the power of the celestial Aspect within her. Armored in gold and bearing a terrible burden of ancient knowledge, Leona brings enlightenment to some, death to others.
”Bring forth one true champion, or a hundred more like you, and then we shall have a battle that will be spoken of until the end of time.”
The peerless warrior known as Pantheon is a nigh-unstoppable paragon of battle. He was born among the Rakkor, a warlike people living on the flanks of Mount Targon, and after climbing the mountain’s treacherous peak and being deemed worthy, he was chosen to become the earthly incarnation of the celestial Aspect of War. Imbued with inhuman power, he relentlessly seeks the enemies of Targon, leaving only corpses in his wake.
Places to contact me: