[PBE 23/07] Dragonslayer Vayne & Koi Nami Chroma Packs, Teemo Changes, Tweaks to Fiora’s Model
[ Reminder ] The PBE is a testing ground for changes. What you see here may not reflect what you see in Patch Notes. Remember that developers want your feedback so if you disagree with a change, you can always submit your thoughts on the PBE Community Forums.
Vayne and Nami’s chroma packs will be available in store for 590 RP after Patch 5.15 hits live [~August 5].
- [Bugfix] Second attack no longer crits towers
- Attack Speed when exiting stealth changed from 40% to 15% + 5% per level
- Teemo now takes 1.5 seconds to stealth, down from 2
- While in brush, Teemo will enter stealth twice as fast (0.75 secs) and moving through brush won’t break the stealth.
- Mushrooms now last 5 minutes, decreased from 10
- Cast range increased from 230 to 300/600/900
- Internal cooldown decreased from 1 second to 0.25
- Casting time increased from 1 second to 1.5
- Now has an additional function: if Teemo throws a mushroom on top of another mushroom, it will bounce up to 3/4/5 Teemos before being planted.
Fiora and all her skins have received updates to the facial structure and armor. Here are someÂ up-to-date screenshots:
If you have any questions, feel free to ask me atÂ @NoL_ChefoÂ or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.