[PBE 24/02] Elderwood LeBlanc, Hextech Annie, Hextech Ward Skin, Changes to Hecarim, Jarvan IV, Pantheon, Renekton, Urgot, Vi and Guardian Angel, New Cho’Gath Spell Icons
[Â Reminder ] The PBE is a testing ground for changes. What you see here may not reflect what you see in Patch Notes. Remember that developers want your feedback so if you disagree with a change, you can always submit your thoughts on the PBE Community Forums.
Devastating Charge [ E ]
- The knockback distance now scales with the distance Hecarim has traveled during [ E ], up to a 50% increase in knockback distance.
Dragon Strike [ Q ]
- Mana cost decreased from 45/50/55/60/65 to 40/45/50/55/60.
Cataclysm [ R ]
- Now deals full damage to enemies in a small area around his target;
- Cataclysm now automatically plants a flag (same as Demacian StandardÂ [ E ]) in the middle of the circle.
Heartseeker Strike [ E ]
- Total damage decreased fromÂ 80/140/220/260/320 [+3.6 Bonus AD] toÂ 80/130/180/230/280 [+3.0 Bonus AD];
- Minion damage increased from 50% to 60% (roughly the same damage after the nerfs);
- Tooltip has been reworked: it now notes the total damage against champions, with a white counter below that notes the damage-per-strike.
Grand Skyfall [ R ]
- Mana cost decreased from 125 at all ranks to 100.
Slice and Dice [ E ]
- Fury gained for hitting minions and monsters decreased from 2.5 to 2.
Dominus [ R ]
- Bonus Health changed from 200/400/800Â to 250/500/750.
Terror CapacitorÂ [ W ]
- Duration of shield decreased from 7 seconds to 5.
Hyper-Kinetic Position ReverserÂ [ R ]
- The 1.5 second fear in a 375 radius around the swapped target mechanic is back for testing!
Excessive Force [ E ]
- Mana cost decreased from 60 at all ranks to 40/45/50/55/60.
- Recipe cost decreased from 1380 Gold to 1180 (total cost down from 2900 Gold to 2700);
- On revival, restores either 700 Health or 30% of your maximum health, whichever value is higher.
Elderwood LeBlanc will be available in store for 1350 RP.
Elderwood Leblanc has been re-imagined as a trickster fairy! She’s a fancy magical forest dweller with a flower/butterly motif!
As a little aside, internally we call the little blue bird on her horn, Chuchu! haha
- Completely new model (fairy!)
- New particles for abilities! (petals and sparkles!)
- New recall! (she flutters around!)
- New audio for abilities and recall! (magical!)
- Some new animations – her wings flutter for her W and R-W, plus her recall!
- Set to be 1350RP* (pricing always subject to change)
As players who get the first look at this in-progress skin, it would be wonderful to hear your thoughts and feelings on the new Mecha skins! The feedback and bugs you leave here will help us get a better idea of things we may still have to take a look at. :]
See you on the Rift!
Hextech Annie willÂ NOTÂ be available for purchase! It’s a reward for getting 10 gemstones from the Hextech Crafting system (read below for details):
Everyoneâ€™s favorite combo of sugar, spice, nice, and plenty of burning is getting a new skin as part of hextech crafting and loot. In order to secure appropriate testing for Hextech Annie, weâ€™re putting her and her hextechnically-augmented Tibbers on PBE early, but donâ€™t expect her to debut with the launch of hextech crafting and loot.
Featuring an all-new model, textures, animations and particle effects as well as new sounds, Hextech Annie is intended to be available exclusively through hextech crafting and the loot system by acquiring 10 gemstones either in normal chests and promotional chests through rare drops or by picking up special promo chest bundles (whichâ€™ll guarantee a gemstone drop). Gemstones are rare loot drops that can be crafted into a chest and key bundle or saved to combine to craft Hextech Annie.
Promo chests will only be available at limited times and may have different content inside compared to normal chests. For testing on the PBE, weâ€™ve unlocked Hextech Promo Chest bundles in the store so players can pick up Hextech Annie as soon as possible. During this test, buying one of the 10-chest bundles guarantees a gemstone in addition to the gemstones you can find in the chests themselves.
As we mentioned at the beginning, Hextech Annie wonâ€™t be available at the launch of hextech crafting and loot. Weâ€™ll test her on PBE before testing her release to live servers in Turkey (where weâ€™ve been testing hextech crafting and loot for a little while now). When hextech crafting and loot debut on all live servers, Hextech Annie will follow shortly after.
Lastly, weâ€™re pretty sure everyoneâ€™s used to this by now, but please keep in mind the promo chests have been heavily discounted for testing on PBE, and the drop rates of items in the chests may also change before we go live.
Leave your feedback on the skin or even the idea of a free, exclusive skin in hextech crafting below, and weâ€™ll see you on the PBE battlefields!
Cho’gath has received new spell icons. From left to right: Passive, Q, W, E and R:
If you have any questions, feel free to ask me atÂ @NoL_ChefoÂ or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.