[PBE 27/01] New Item – Duskblade of Draktharr, Sweetheart Sona, Heartseeker Orianna, Changes to Akali, Ekko, Gragas, Graves, Jax, Karma, Poppy, Xin Zhao, Ziggs, Dead Man’s Plate, Hydra, Sunfire Cape & More
[ Reminder ] The PBE is a testing ground for changes. What you see here may not reflect what you see in Patch Notes. Remember that developers want your feedback so if you disagree with a change, you can always submit your thoughts on the PBE Community Forums.
[ Note ] Hextech Crafting is back on the PBE for testing. You can find my gude on how the new system works HERE.
Mark of the Assassin [ Q ]
- Triggering the mark now restores 40 energy at all ranks, increased fromÂ 20/25/30/35/40.
Shadow Dance [ R ]
- Dash speed increased from 1600 to 2000.
Timewinder [ Q ]
- Cooldown decreased fromÂ 11/10/9/8/7 seconds toÂ 9/8.5/8/7.5/7.
Barrel Roll [ Q ]
- Slow duration is now always 2 seconds, regardless of how long the barrel was charged for (1.3 – 2 seconds on live).
- Cooldown decreased fromÂ 11/10/9/8/7 seconds toÂ 9/8.5/8/7.5/7
End of the Line [ Q ]
- Bonus AD ratio on returning hit decreased from 0.4/0.6/0.8/1/1.2 to 0.4/0.55/0.7/0.85/1;
- If [ Q ] hits terrain, there’s now a 0.25 second delay before the returning hit triggers.
QuickdrawÂ [ E ]
- Duration ofÂ True Grit passive [bonus Armor & MR] increased from 4 seconds to 5.
Relentless Assault [ Passive ]
- Maximum number of stacks increased from 6 to 8;
- Bonus Attack Speed per stack decreased fromÂ 4/6/8/10/12/14% toÂ 3.5/5/6.5/8/9.5/11%;
- Total Attack Speed increased from 24/36/48/60/72/84% to 28/40/52/64/76/88%.
Grandmaster’s Might [ R ]
- AP Ratio onÂ empowered hits decreased from 0.7 to 0.6;
- AP Ratio on bonus Magic Resist from active decreased from 0.7 to 0.6.
RenewalÂ [ R + W ]
- Karma will now receive the second heal, even if the target dies during the duration of the leash.
Hammer Shock [ Q ]
- Damage changed fromÂ 40/70/100/130/160 [+0.7 Bonus AD] toÂ 40/65/90/115/140Â [+0.8 Bonus AD];
- Damage to minions increased from 80% to 100%.
[ Bonus ] Here’s the buffed Xin Zhao soloing Dragon at level 3 after a standard jungle clear.
Battle Cry [ W ]
- Passive heal on third hit now additionally scales with 0.3 of BonusÂ AD;
- Additionally, the third hit critically strikes for 160/170/180/190/200% physicalÂ damage.
Audacious Charge [ E ]
- Cooldown changed fromÂ 14/13/12/11/10 seconds to 12 at all ranks.
Mega Inferno Bomb [ R ]
- Damage in the center increased fromÂ 250/375/500 [+0.9 AP] to 300/450/600 [+1.1 AP];
- Enemies away from the center take 66% of the damage, decreased from 80%.
Dead Man’s Plate
- Slow strength decreased from 75% to 50%;
- Recipe cost increased from 1000 Gold to 1100 [total cost up from 2800 Gold to 2900].
Duskblade of Draktharr
Grants 75 Attack Damage and 5% Movement Speed;
Recipe: Serrated Dirk [1100 Gold] + Â B.F. Sword [1300 Gold] + 850 Gold Recipe Cost = 3250 Gold Total;
UNIQUE Passive: Grants 10 Armor Penetration;
UNIQUE Passive: Hitting an enemy Champion with a basic attack applies Nightfall to them [120 second CD];
Nightfall: After 2 seconds, the target is dealt 90 [+25% of Missing HP] physical damage. If you score a kill or an assist before Nightfall triggers, the passive’s cooldown is reset.
- Recipe cost increased from 700 Gold to 800 [total cost unchanged due to 100 Gold cost decrease on Warden’s Mail].
- Health increased from 450 to 500.
- Recipe cost increased from 900 Gold to 1000 [total cost unchanged].
- Damage dealt by the splash now only applies 50% of player’s total Life Steal, decreased from 100%.
- Now deals 50% more damage to minions and neutral monsters.
- Cost decreased from 1100 Gold to 1000.
Sweetheart Sona will be available in store for 975 RP.
Only you can love me, Summoner.~
Sweetheart Sona is 975 RP and includes –
- New model and texture, including a harp-style Etwahl!
- New recall animation!
- New particles for all of her skills – hearts and glitter!
- New sound effects on her recall animation!
Sweetheart Sona is now available to play on PBE! Please note that PBE content is still a work in progress! We always find bug reports and feedback super helpful, as well as constructive feedback, so feel free to comment in the thread below! Likewise, if youâ€™ve got any questions, post â€˜em here, and weâ€™ll do our best to answer them.
*Prices on PBE subject to change.
Heartseeker OriannaÂ will be available in store for 1350 RP.
We will kill your enemies with hearts and glitter – that will be fun!
Heartseeker Orianna is 1350 RP and includes –
- New model and texture for her and the Ball!
- New recall animation – he loves me, he loves me not. (Can robots even love?)
- New particles for all of her skills – pink, pink, and more pink!
- New sound effects on all skills and recall animation!
Heartseeker Orianna is now available to play on PBE! Please note that PBE content is still a work in progress! We always find bug reports and feedback super helpful, as well as constructive feedback, so feel free to comment in the thread below! Likewise, if youâ€™ve got any questions, post â€˜em here, and weâ€™ll do our best to answer them.
*Prices on PBE subject to change.
January 27th – We’re aware of an issue where Heartseeker Orianna’s recall is missing her props!
The Harpseeker ward skin will be in store for 640 RP.
Three Valentine’s Day-themed icons are on the PBE. No news yet on how to get these:
If you have any questions, feel free to ask me atÂ @NoL_ChefoÂ or e-mail me at email@example.com.