(WiP) PBE: Pool Party Fiora, Pool Party Miss Fortune, Pool Party Taric, Changes to Leona, Malzahar, Poppy, Sona & Cloud Drake
PBE Bugs & Feedback Thread: Pool Party Fiora!
Pool Party Fiora is ready for some fun in the sun – with her pool noodle sword!
Fun Development Fact: We named the crab in her recall, “Kelly the Krab” after the artist that suggested a fencing crab!
- Completely new model! (It’s a pool party!)
- New VFX for all abilities! (So splashy!)
- New audio for abilties! (Water splashes and popping balloons! And more!)
- New recall! (Kelly the Krab!)
- She has special tech on her pool noodle sword that makes it a bit wobbly!
- Set to be 1350 RP* (pricing always subject to change)
As players who get the first look at this in-progress skin, it would be wonderful to hear your thoughts and feelings on the new Pool Party Fiora! The feedback and bugs you leave here will help us get a better idea of things we may still have to take a look at. :]
See you on the Rift!
PBE Bugs & Feedback Thread: Pool Party Miss Fortune!
It’s raining coconuts….
Pool Party Miss Fortune includes:
- All new model and textures!
- All new particles!
- New Recall Animation!
- All new SFX on spells and recall!
This skin will be 1350RP! (PBE pricing subject to change)
Your feedback and bug reports are extremely helpful to us, so please check out Pool Party Miss Fortune and let us know what you think! Feel free to drop any bugs you find in this thread as well!
See you on the Rift!
PBE Bugs & Feedback Thread: Pool Party Taric!
Everybody in the pool!
Pool Party Taric is ready to keep an eye out to make sure everyone’s safe on the Rift!
- New model and texture: Lifeguard outfit, complete with a jacket that can be taken off!
- New VFX: All sorts of splashy water effects, and a sweet sun with deal with it shades in his ult!
- New audio: Of course, to accompany the water effects, splashy sound effects!
- New recall animation: Taric takes of his jacket and hops into the pool!
Pool Party Taric will be 1350 RP. *
Pool Party Taric is now available to play on the PBE! As players who experience a firsthand look at this content, we appreciate constructive feedback – feel free to leave it in the comments below! If you have any questions, you can also drop them below and I’ll do my best to answer them! ^-^
*Prices subject to change.
Here’s Pool Party Taric’s splash art:
Shield of Daybreak [ Q ]
- Base damage decreased from 40/70/100/130/160 to 30/55/80/105/130;
- Cooldown decreased from 11/10/9/8/7 seconds to 9/8/7/6/5;
- Tooltip now correctly states that the stun duration is 1 second at all ranks, not 1.25.
Eclipse [ W ]
- Base damage decreased from 60/110/160/210/260 to 60/100/140/180/220.
Zenith Blade [ E ]
- Duration of root increased from 0.25 seconds at all ranks to 0.5.
Solar Flare [ R ]
- Base damage decreased from 150/250/350 to 125/225/325;
- If Solar Flare either slows or stuns an enemy champion, Leona gains Incandescence;
- Incandescence: Leona’s next 3/4/5 basic attacks gain 100 bonus range and deal 40/70/100 [+0.2 AP] bonus magic damage.
Void Swarm [ W ]
- New voidlings no longer spawn when a voidling attacks an enemy champion, jungle monster or kills/assists in killing a lane minion. Instead, Voidlings now spawn every 4 seconds or whenever a Voidling kills/assists in killing a lane minion.
Steadfast Presence [ W ]
- Bonus Movement Speed on active increased from 27/29/31/33/35% to 32/34/36/38/40.
Heroic Charge [ E ]
- Stun duration increased from 1.6/1.7/1.8/1.9/2 seconds to 2 at all ranks.
- Range on all auras has been increased from 350 to 400;
- Aura duration is no longer extended by up to 2 seconds when “tagging” allies.
Hymn of Valor [ Q ]
- Base damage on active decreased from 40/80/120/160/200 to 40/70/100/130/160;
Aria of Perseverance [ W ]
- Base heal increased from 30/50/70/90/110 to 40/65/90/115/140;
- Healing is no longer increased base on the ally’s missing health;
- Base shield on active changed from 35/55/75/95/115 to 30/55/80/105/130.
Song of Celerity [ E ]
- Active Movement Speed changed from 13/14/15/16/17% (decaying) to 10/11/12/13/14 [+0.06 AP]% for both Sona and her allies for 3 seconds;
- Active now additionally grants Melody: Grants 10/11/12/13/14% Movement Speed for 1.5 seconds and on next basic attack within 5 seconds, allies gain 50/55/60/67/70 [+0.15 AP] bonus flat Movement Speed for 2 seconds.
Crescendo [ R ]
- No longer passively buffs Sona’s basic abilities; instead, it now grants her 20/30/40% bonus Cooldown Reduction for Q, W and E.
- Bonus Movement Speed (outside combat) increased from 15/30/45 to 25/50/75.